ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
My name is Elaine Frattasi and I run Aim Driving School. Having worked as a Driving Instructor since 2006, I am very proud to hold the highest teaching grade (Grade 6) which only 6% of all Driving Instructors hold in the UK.
Choosing the right driving school can be overwhelming and is not an easy decision to make. It’s important that you choose an instructor that has a good reputation and will give you the best chance of passing first time. I am also very proud of my high pass rate and offer you a guaranteed promise, if you’re not happy with any part of your lesson, I will refund you 100% of the lesson!
Watch My Short Video
Each lesson is meticulously planned in advance, I genuinely believe you should not be treated as a ‘time slot’, if the lesson runs over into extra time, I won’t charge for that. I am dedicated to making learning to drive, a pleasure rather than a chore. I explain everything in a simple manner using diagrams ensuring you feel relaxed and confident throughout your lesson.
The training is thorough with a huge emphasis on safety and includes the following:
- DVSA approved instructor.
- Pass Plus registered.
- CRB checked.
- I am a member of the UK Motor Schools Association and South Manchester Association of Driving Instructors
- All lessons are strictly one to one with no other students
- Challenging mock tests to help you prepare for your driving test
- Help & support on how to deal with nerves before your driving test
- Useful handouts given continuously throughout your training
- Detailed progress report given at the end of each lesson (helpful for parents to view!)
- Lessons can be 1, 1½ or 2 hours whichever is best for you
- Refresher Lessons – Nervous pupils are taught with ultimate care and patience
- No additional charge for weekends or evenings
- Gift vouchers … “a great present for anyone”