ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
My name is Elaine Frattasi and I run Aim Driving School. Having worked as a Driving Instructor since 2006, I am very proud to hold the highest teaching Grade A.
Choosing the right driving school can be overwhelming and is not an easy decision to make. It’s important that you choose an instructor that has a good reputation and will give you the best chance of passing first time. I am also very proud of my high pass rate and offer you a guaranteed promise, if you’re not happy with any part of your lesson, I will refund you 100% of the lesson!
Watch My Short Video
Each lesson is meticulously planned in advance. The training is thorough with a huge emphasis on safety and includes the following:
I am a fully qualified and DVSA Approved Driving Instructor.
- I am “Pass Plus” registered.
- I am DBS checked.
- I am a member of the following Associations:
– Motor Schools Association of Great Britain (www.msagb.com)
– South Manchester Association of Driving Instructors (www.smadi.org.uk)
– Engage Driving (www.engagedriving.co.uk).
- All lessons are strictly one to one with no other clients.
- Challenging mock tests to help you prepare for your driving test.
- Help and support on how to deal with nerves before your driving test.
- Useful information and links given continuously throughout your training.
- Training on the affects of Drink and Drug driving, Fatigue, Mobile Phone, Distractions in the car, Peer pressure from passengers, Speeding.
- Every client receives a free theory pack to help you prepare for your theory test.
- Lessons can be 1, 1½ or 2 hours whichever is best for you.
- Refresher lessons – Nervous pupils are taught with ultimate care and patience.
- Experience with clients who have ADHD / Autism / Dyspraxia / Dylexia
- Gift vouchers … “a great present for anyone”.
Raising Money for Charity
Every year, I get involved in a nationwide event which raises money for ‘Children in Need’. This involves Driving Instructors and their pupils relaying a ‘Children in Need’ Pudsey top box from one driving lesson to another around Northern Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales.
14 days, 3000+ miles, over 190 lead driving lessons and many thousands of instructors and our pupils join the convoy! I am delighted to say that all of us collectively raised £250,000 in the first 3 years. And it is fantastic knowing that all of the money raised goes to such a wonderful charity. For more information please visit www.biglearnerrelay.co.uk